THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 13, 2012


My Journey As A Writer
By Sapphire Lasair Criostal


I have always been interested in writing and when I first came to RPW, my writing skills, were I have to say almost non existent. I knew what I wanted to write but getting it down correctly was another matter entirely. When I first began to write my story, it was quite often a hit and miss affair, but the help and guidance I received from everyone within RPW was amazing. Slowly I began to grow, to expand as a writer and I became more confident in what I produced. Looking back over my story I can see how much I have grown, and I am now at the point where I feel confident enough to offer one of my stories for possible publishing. I am also moving into areas of writing that I would never have even considered a few months back. I can with honesty say that if it wasn't for RPW giving me the opportunity to join them, I wouldn't be where I am today.

I would like to pass on some advice I was given when I first joined RPW and was scared to write as I wasn't sure of my ability; Read..Read..Read. Read some of your favorite authors, see how they build their characters and stories. Use their words and ideas to help you create your own characters and weave your own stories, and before you know it you will be walking into a world where the only limit is your imagination...

Sapphire is a former character in the RP World line up who is currently writing the character story for publication. As soon as she has a book published we'll have her back to talk about it. 

0 comments: